Whether you’re the HR manager of a blue chip corporate or a husband-and-wife team with a corner store, we understand the challenges you face and have helped hundreds of clients like you manage your non-core business activities – from rostering and payroll services, to outsourced HR, to employment law advice and legal representation at courts and tribunals.
Employment Innovations (EI) was founded in 1990, and helped make Australia’s first Enterprise Agreement for a small business in NSW. That client remains with us today.
Over the last two decades we have helped our clients navigate the legal and administrative challenges of being an employer, including 11 significant changes to state and federal laws.
Our services include all the tools an Australian employer needs not simply to be compliant, but to be an ‘employer of choice’:
- Employment law and migration services
- HR systems
- Payroll administration
- Recognition and incentives
We have offices in Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane and Perth, and we help a wide range of clients from local small businesses to national corporates.
How can we help you?
- Recruitment and induction of new staff
- Payroll processing and management
- Advice on employers’ rights and obligations
- Migration advice and sponsorship & visa applications
- Human resources systems, management and strategy
- Providing protection and ensuring compliance
- Training for HR managers, business owners and line managers
- Staff recognition and benefits
Download our capability statement to learn more about EI’s services.