Everything you need at your fingertips
Whether you just need quick clarification on an employment matter, or are seeking in-depth analysis and advice on a difficult situation, our EI Advantage memberships provide you with practical support and guidance when you need it.
An EI Advantage membership gives you telephone and email support from our experienced legal team, as well as unrestricted access to our online portal of over 400 documents, forms and checklists.
Additionally, EI Advantage members are entitled to exclusive rates for all EI services including outsourced payroll, migration and recruitment, as well as discounts on EI’s training courses.
- Phone Support
- Letters of Appointment & other common HR Documents
- Template Letters and Employee Correspondence (i.e. formal warning letters, letters of termination)
- Best Practice Checklists for Hiring, Performance Management and Termination
- HR Forms and Policies
- HR Tips and Best Practice Procedures
- Legal Factsheets
- “Frequently Asked Questions” on a range of workplace and HR issues
- Up-to-date HR & Employment Law News
To become a member please complete the EI Advantage Registration Form and return it to us via email email@example.com or fax (02) 9929 4695. Alternatively, call us on (02) 8030 8888 to discuss an EI Advantage membership for your business.