Prevention is better than cure. This motto is particularly relevant when it comes to onboarding new starters into the workplace.
By implementing a number of compliance procedures from the start, many of the most common and most serious workplace issues can be avoided.
This session will cover:
- Compliance requirements upon engaging new staff
- Employment status (full-time, part-time, casual)
- Contracts of Employment and Letters of Appointment
- Record keeping obligations
- Importance of Company Policies
- Differences between engaging an employee and a contractor
Who should attend?
- HR professionals
- Business owners
- Line managers and supervisors
- Individual & Group Exercises
- Half Day